I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.
- Abraham Lincoln (16th U.S. President)
What is Spay/Neuter?
The term neutering refers to a minor operation to remove the reproductive organs of the male and female animal, while spaying is specific to female animals.
Stray Animal Population Control
Thousands of stray animals and unwanted litters face euthanasia or are suffering on the streets, please neuter your pets and help prevent this problem. Starting from 2 cats, you can end up with as many as 20,000 kittens and cats in a matter of 7 years.
Do you have the means to care for them or to find them homes? The majority of strays cannot get sufficient food, are exposed to diseases and to the taunting and cruelty of heartless people; they often also end up maimed or dead from accidents. Donít be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution.
- Decreases the risk of mammary tumors (breast cancer)
- Eliminates the risk of uterine infections (pyometra)
- Reduces the risk of TVT (Transmissible Venereal Tumour), a sexually transmitted cancer.
- Avoid the risks of pregnancy and birth.
- Reduces the chances of TVT
- Eliminates the risk of testicular cancer
- Markedly reduces the risk of prostrate cancer, anal gland cancer
- Reduces stress
- Prevents wandering and roaming in search of females, which can lead to:
- road accidents
- fighting leading to wounds and infections
- spread of diseases such as TVT
- Eliminates marking of territory by urine spraying and reduces odor
- Reduces interdog aggression.
- Avoid embarrassing moments where dogs like to 'mount' on peoples leg.
- Eliminate the the frantic pacing and crying while in heat.
- Spayed and neutered pets are more relaxed, and more homely