I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.
- Abraham Lincoln (16th U.S. President)
All spaying/neutering surgeries are by appointment only. Please call our clinic at 03-40243446 or 012-2581041 (Mr G R Krishnan).
Please adhere to the following rules:
- Your pet should be fasted from 8pm onwards the night before the surgery (applies to food and water).
- Your pet must be in good health – sick pets will be rejected for the surgery. Please get your pet treated at a government or private clinic first.
- Do inform us if your female pet is currently on heat or pregnant (on heat or pregnant pets will have higher risks during surgery).
- Make sure your pet is clean– including getting the ticks/flea problem under control.
- Cats should be brought to the clinic in carriers/cages and dogs should be leashed at all times.
- This clinic is only for local or mixed breed pets, and the subsidized fees only apply to lower-income owners, animal rescuers and people caring for strays in their communities.
On the day of surgery:
- Come to the clinic early, preferably before noon. Although appointments are made for the day, it is a first-come first-serve basis on that particular day.
- Register with the guard at the gate.
- Make sure cat is secured in a carrier/cage and dog is on a leash. Dog is to be tied at the designated area.
- Come into the Klinik Kembiri’s office area and fill in the required forms. Please inform us if your pet has been sick recently or if it is on heat/pregnant. You should clarify all enquiries before the surgery begins.
- It is advisable to stay in the clinic area until your pet recovers from the anesthetics, before taking them home.